愛德華王子島有很多迷人的海
聽說不同的海有不同的美....
有人告訴我在東岸還有ㄧ個很特別的海
不只風景美,走在沙子上,沙子還會唱歌ㄛ
一直以為我會有機會去...
沒想到這是我唯一一次拜訪愛德華的海邊
她名字叫做~Dalvay Beach
雖然她不是傳說中沙子會有聲音的海
也美得讓我難以忘懷...
There are a lot of charming seas in P.E.I. It was said, “Each sea has dissimilar beauty.” Someone told me there was a special sea in the east coast. It had beautiful scenery and when you walked on the sand you could hear the sand singing. I had been thinking that I would have other chance to go there one day; unexpectedly, this time was the only opportunity for me to visit the sea in P.E.I. It is called Dalvay Beach . Even through it was not the sea of the legend that the sand could sing. However, it was still very beautiful and made me unforgettable.
向右看~Look at the right side.
向左看~Look at the left side
向前看~Look at the front side.
三個半月大的Max第二次來到海邊,很興奮!
Max was three months and half old when he came to the beach for the second time. He was very excited.
Vivian今天開車載我和Helen來到這裡,選這裡的原因除了免費之外,還因為可以帶寵物來,Max可以盡情在這裡玩耍,所以這裡可以看到很多小狗、大狗跑跑跳跳...還有很多穿比基尼的女孩...
Vivian drove Helen and I to here, today. We chose here because the price was free. Besides, we could bring our pets to here. Max could have a lot of fun here. Therefore, you could see many dogs running and jumping. Besides, there were a lot of bikini girls.
外國人的尺度果然比較大
Most foreigners are very liberated and sexy in the appearance.
他們也都很喜歡曬太陽...要我這樣穿...下輩子再說
They enjoy sun-bathing. I will not wear the bikini, maybe in my next life.
玩沙灘排球 They played the beach volleyball.
我和Helen穿外套、戴帽子、拿雨傘...拍照時除外
Helen and I wore the jacket and hat, under an umbrella, expect taking pictures.
往前走發現海越來越漂亮...人也越來越少
When we walked along the beach, we found the beach more and more beautiful and the people became less and less.
上帝啊!就讓時間留在這裡好嗎?
God!Please let the time stop.
我保證會乖乖的 I promise to be good!
Helen耐熱性高,令人佩服...但是和我一樣很怕冷
Helen could bear the high temperature. I admired her.
However, she is as afraid of the cool weather as I am.
單身的Helen,順便幫她徵友好了~*O*~因為她身高滿高的,所以她對身高有限制,(我就不太在意,我認為有才華比較重要~^_^~)
Helen is single. By the way, I want to help her to find a Mr. Right. Because she is tall, she likes tall boys. However, I do not mind the height. I like someone of genius.
專長:做菜 (各種料理都沒問題) The skill:cooking
興趣:做菜 The habit:cooking
個性:好 The personality:Nice
Pink & Helen
說到和Helen的緣分也是很特別的,來到愛德華王子島之前我們不認識彼此,而她卻已經待在愛德華王子島四個月了,她辭掉工作...一個人英文破破的時候就飛來了,學英文也曾讓她遇到挫折,被同樣是台灣來的人說:「ㄟ!你英文很差耶!」(其實我在紐西蘭也遇過),我勸她別在意,只有更努力學習才有進步!有ㄧ天,變很厲害時,不要像那些沒水準的人笑別人。
在愛德華王子島因為有她的關係,讓我更了解這個島,幾乎每個假日我們都一起出去玩,她是一個很好的導遊!還有她也敎我和Vivian做菜。
It was a special chance of meeting Helen. Before I came to P.E.I., we did not know each other. However, she had already stayed in P.E.I. for four months. She quitted her job. Then, she came here alone with poor English. She suffered some frustration from studying English. Someone who came from Taiwan said, “ Your English is very poor. ” In fact, I had the some experience in New Zealand . I told her, “Never mind. You need to study harder. One day, after you get good grades in English, do not behave rudely like those people flouting others.”
Because of Helen in P.E.I. , I knew this island more. We went outside together almost every holiday. She was a good tour guide. Besides, she taught Vivian and I how to cook.
離開海邊時拍的When we left the beach, I took this photo.
這裡也ㄧ樣美 It was beautiful, too.
不知道我下次什麼時候才會再拜訪這裡?
也許是2008,因為2008是安的一百週年慶,
如果有錢...我會再自己飛過去,開始繼續存錢好了
I do not know when I will visit here again. Maybe I will go there in 2008 because it will have a celebration of Anne’s centennial anniversary. If I have money, I will fly to there by myself. I have to keep saving money, now.
2006.8. 6(日)
留言列表